
By mid-summer the Cleome's were getting so big that they were crowding out the coneflowers, rudbeckias and other perennials that were coming along, so they had to go. sniff! But definitely worth planting again next year. In fact, as I write this in early Sept - some little seedlings from these plants are about 10 inches high in the garden!


These are some of the fragrent lillies from White Flower Farm - I'm really happy with how they performed and expect them to do even better next year!


The new garden was really taking off!

We had to much rain this summer that eventually the petunias just petered out but they looked great while they lasted.

This is one of my old lillies that got moved in the new garden project -- I'm thinking of moving this one out of the shade and into the main garden -- it's a little in the way, but it sure was gorgeous and smelled wonderfully.

The bees are enjoying the cosmos - which I will definitely plant more of next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment